music at the gym
I like songs that tell a story, or have a message- something that makes me think.. Anything really. Alot of songs, though, just make me think "Wow, this was a mistake" or "How on earth did someone think this could be considered lyrical content, ever?" And maybe even "Right now, it would be better if I didn't know a word of english. Especially not the ones strung together here, used to express such beautiful poetry."
Not you though, Lil' Wayne, because you are music.. Or so I've read.. So everyone else? Clean up your act. Immediately.
I'm done sitting at work hearing about ms jackson, or anyone whose name includes "pussycat" (though I DO enjoy that loosen up my buttons business). And that means you too, Paul Wall.. Even though your teeth ARE gleamin' like you're chewin' on aluminium foil.
Oh and screamo? Consider yourself warned. Just because I don't have the time to deal with your dragon-like noises today, does not mean you're in the clear.