To the lucky few..
It all started today at lunchtime approximately 10am. I cooked my food for the day this morning- leftover rice/pasta/nut mixed with some ground meat and hot sauce.. Ps AMAZING after waiting an eternity.. Anyways, yea- I cooked at 7am. Packed everything, extra protein, whatever I needed. And then i left for work.
Forward, now, to 10am. Where is the _______ fork??? Ok. Fine. Problem solved, I'll go look up front rather than in this skeevy spanish cabinet. Which, little known fact, I'd rather use a dirty glove from the lost and found before I EVER touched anything that may have ever been in my co-workers mouths.. Or worse.. Gross.
Anyways.
Up front? No forks. No spoons either, which I later realized would have been so much better than a fork.. But no, nothing.
So I was going to check the nearby restaurants, which don't open until 11am? What kind of crap is this? I mean REALLY.
Long story short, there's now a small population that witnessed me stuffing this interesting mixture into my mouth with my bare hands.. And when I say that I mean pretty much being innocent bystanders to what can now only be called rice and hot sauce all over my lap and face. Mmmm. Yea.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry